Thursday, October 19, 2006

The pushchair (stroller!) guide

The things our wives teach us...

For example, my wife taught me that a stroller--pushchair in the UK--is a status symbol within my socioeconomic class. I hadn't known this before. To be honest, she hasn't completely converted me, but I've essentially been ordered to participate in our search for the best possible stroller for our one-year-old.

I therefore visited the Pushchair Guide originally under duress. It turns out that this site is perfect for a relative novice like myself, taking one through the types of chairs, through choosing a pushchair, to best brands, to where to buy. The "Best Brands" section is especially useful for a novice pushchair snob like myself. I can now read People with aplomb and envision each of the pushchairs purchased by the stars.

In short, the Pushchair Guide is wonderful for both a novice, like myself, and a seasoned fantasist, like my wife!

Link: Pushchair Guide

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes jerry you are right pushchairs is considered as status symbol every where in the world. I have visited Push chair guide website it is having some best strollers and useful tips to buy a perfect stroller. I bought Icoo Pushchairs for my kid recently it very easy to handle and with lot of safety.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home