Sunday, October 29, 2006

TangledWood's Disclosure Policy

I visited a Disclosure Policy Generator at disclosurepolicy.org today. The concept of the site is to make it easy for bloggers to post a full disclosure policy. I've got to tell you, it doesn't get any easier then this. I just clicked through about six screens and a policy was printed quite easily. This service is really valuable to the blogosphere and I encourage you all to try it.

The policy that I generated gave me a lot of food for thought. In the end, though, I decided to create my own unique disclosure policy. Here it is:


This policy is valid from 30 October 2006

This is my own personal blog, and I'm responsible for it. If you have questions, please contact jerry_tanglewood@yahoo.com.

I do occasionally accept compensation of advertising or paid insertions. This compensation might influence the topics that I tend to cover, just as it would tend to influence you or anybody else. Nonetheless, everything posted on this blog is my own opinion. I will tell you what I think, and to the extent I'm aware of it, I'll try to avoid allowing payments to influence my opinion.

Along those lines: be aware that these opinions are nearly useless as a source of information. They are just my ideas! If you read product claims, statistics, or hard facts here, be sure to check them with somebody else. They're probably wrong!

Link: Disclosure Policy Generator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home