Friday, October 27, 2006

More free stuff

I posted a little bit earlier about free health food. Then I started thinking...wouldn't it be even better if I could get free food that wasn't healthy. So I found a spot that has all the free stuff you can imagine.

They've got free stuff for babies, free wedding stuff, free food, free coupons, and free stuff for pets. They've even got articles about how to get all these items.

Now, I realize that you can spend more time looking for free stuff than the item is worth. But I have to admit that this very quality of "freeness" is worth something to me. I am fascinated, for example, by the absolutely FREE reduction in investment volatility that comes with diversification. Just as some European stocks are spice for your portfolio, free stuff is spice for your life. Somehow the food just tastes better when you didn't pay for it.

Link: free stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home