Friday, October 27, 2006

Keeping healthy and happy

One of the things that I don't like about keeping healthy is the darn cost. My wife likes to shop at Whole Foods, where a loaf of bread can run $8.50 in San Francisco. Trader Joe's is a lot cheaper, but to be honest I'm not 100% sure how healthy it is. It seems so mass produced (something about the throngs of people in the stores gives the game away). I keep asking her whether they also serve healthy foods at Andronico's. She says yes, but...

So I've decided to pump us both up with Free Product Samples from healthyfreestuff.com. These folks have an impressive array of goodies, especially for members of the site. Members get in-depth articles on health and healthy eating plus free samples without shipping costs.

This will go nicely with our $250/month gym membership, which I never use. My wife uses it, but every time she goes to the gym I have to take care of both kids by myself, which is enough exercise for me. By the end of the time I need a bag of chips, a tub of Dean's dip, and a rest on the couch. No, WAIT. What I really mean is that I need a healthy free snack out in the yard while playing soccer!

Link: Free Product Samples

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home