Monday, November 20, 2006

Finding insurance

I've been looking for renter's insurance for my son and checking out online services allowing me to do this. I ended up using Insurance Quotes Online, which provides Free Insurance Quotes for auto, home, renters, or health insurance. You fill out a reasonably quick and simple form and get two kinds of information in response. Some matching insurance agents are provided immediately, with contact information. This is a joy because it is so easy to pick up the phone and make this call, without waiting for an online response from a busy agent. Other agents, however, will contact you by e-mail with offers that may be better suited for you.

I recommend this free service, but I think that the process could be simplified somewhat to encourage more use. Some users will balk at providing their telephone number and physical address, for example. Better to get the minimum essential information before passing the visitor on to agents.



Link: Free Insurance Quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home