Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Home Office From Hell contest

The Home Office From Hell contest sounds like a lot of fun to me. If I were you, though, I'd think twice before entering, because this blogger has first prize locked up tight.

Entrants in the contest need to post their top ten reasons for needing to move out of their home office and into a real office. The Grand Prize winner will receive 12 months of rent (up to $12,000) at any location posted on Offices2Share.com plus a paid trip to New York City to have lunch with Donald Trump's right-hand man and former Co-Star of The Apprentice - George Ross. You can also upload photos or a video of your hellacious office.

Here are my own top ten reasons for needing to move out of my home office:

10. I spend most of my time urinating, thanks to the free drinks at home
9. Too much noise from the neighbors
8. Too much time spent out in the garden
7. Not enough meetings!
6. Roller chair mired in discarded papers
5. Stapler not seen for months
4. Pencil not seen for months
3. Desk covered with used Post-its
2. Chair covered with used Post-its
1. Too much poop all over my business papers from the adjacent baby-changing station

Link: The Home Office From Hell contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home