Friday, October 13, 2006

More on PayPerPost

I've been following up on PayPerPost, reading their blog. These guys strike me as very reasonable. In particular, in a post titled "Attention Advertisers: Keep it Real" they ask that advertisers post neutral opportunities, because
Posties definitely prefer neutral opportunities. When we advertise PPP through our own system we make all our opps neutral. While we occasionally get a comment with a slight sting the overwhelming majority of Posties are fair, balanced and constructive. One of the great benefits of the PPP platform is your ability to gather feedback from those that take your opportunity. Think of it as advertising with the benefit of an online focus group.
I think that this is a reasonable way of thinking about it. I may try to advertise this site on PayPerPost, to see what kind of feedback I can get both from visitors and from the "posties."

advertise on blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home