Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My anonymous blog and sexy lingerie

There are times when I am so, so glad that this blog is anonymous. My wife reads it but I'm hoping she hasn't told her friends.

The reason for this is my revelation for you all today: I bought my wife some lingerie for a Halloween present this year. I have never, ever, bought lingerie before, for anybody. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but hey, I guess I'm a typical repressed American guy.

Now--and only because this blog is anonymous--I'll reveal the purchases themselves. First is the Sexy Witch Costume. I specifically was looking for a sexy costume for my wife and I like this one. The surprise, though, was the Lace-up Cupless Leather Corset. When I saw this item, my jaw just dropped. Cupless. I love it.

Link: You can use the word lingerie or sexy lingerie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home