Saturday, November 11, 2006

The attraction of MySpace

I find it really interesting that we older folks are constantly forced to question whether these new-fangled businesses like MySpace simply have no business model, or whether we are too old to appreciate that model. I think, actulaly that it is a mixture. I consider myself fairly hip and very tech-savvy. But I am still shocked by each and every text message I receive.

Outside Silicon Valley’s technology capsule, many of these innovations would probably be greeted with bemusement. But an older, more conservative generation struggles to see the attraction of MySpace and its rivals, even as the networking sites bite chunks out of the time previously given over to watching television.

Link: The Sunday Times - Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home