Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dating School

I recently got some help from the Dating School Newsletter! The newsletter has helped me get past the age-old problem, the seemingly insurmountable problem, of being told 'Let's just be friends...' all the time.

I'm just giving you a moment to digest that statement. See, I know that you know that I'm married. I was just checking to see how you'd react.

I meant that I got some help because my brother got some help from the Dating School newsletter. My brother spends the better part of an hour on the phone with me each week complaining about his dating life. The girls are too driven, or too needy, or too lonely, or all of the above. His biggest complaint, though, by far, is that the girls are too friendly. By this, he means that they frequently wind up a date, even a successful date, by saying that they just want to be friends.

This problem is as old as the hills. It seems to be a simple truism that women like to take relationships more slowly than men.

After talking about this problem with a single friend of mine, he pointed me to a site offering Free Dating Advice. This site offers a newsletter from an author who has given careful thought to all these old quandaries. So, I went ahead and signed my brother up. I'll tell you, he has never been more grateful for any gift I've given him. Try it! I recommend it highly.

Link: Free Dating Advice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home