Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ted's Confessional

The "confessional" video of Ted Murphy, founder of PayPerPost, is really funny. Apparently, he went out trick-or-treating with his nephews, who call him "Chunk Butt" and were dressed as stormtroopers.

Ted reminds me of my own brother, also an uncle who enjoys outings with his nephews, in a kind of I'm-not-a-parent-so-I-don't-fully-get-this-kind-of-way. I like my brother very much, and he's as stressed as Ted Murphy, but both are stressed in a different kind of way from us parents. Ted is stressed in a I'm-responsible-to-the-investors kind of way. Parents are stressed in a my-kids-are-neglected-and-will-end-up-on-drugs kind of way.

Check out the confessional:



So, Ted, tell me about it! I struggle with my weight and getting to the gym constantly, and I imagine I'll continue struggling for the next, oh, 18 years or so.

Link: PayPerPost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home