Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Get Paid to Make Videos like this at PayPerPost.com

Working with PayPerPost.com has been a really interesting journey. Getting paid to blog gives me a motivation to expand the scope of my coverage, try new blogging techniques, and remain committed to my site.

Take videos, for example. I had never posted a video on YouTube before being encouraged to do so by PayPerPost.com. Now, I post not only paid vidoes, but many videos of my own family, snippets from our trips, etc. I have a really good time with it.

You, too, can get paid to make videos. Check out my newest video below and then post one of your own. If you've got a video camera and iMovie it is really a snap. Five minutes of shooting, five minutes of editing, five minutes of posting, and you're done.



Link: get paid to make videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home