Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coupons for holiday shopping

I hate to admit it. But the Christmas shopping season has begun. I got a call from my Mom yesterday--she was looking for our wish lists.

Unfortunately, this seasonal change means two things: 1) I need to start shopping; 2) I need to start trying to explain to my family where to find all the electronic gadgets that I hope they'll buy me this year!

Needless to say, I do all my shopping online. One of my favorite things about online shopping is the coupons, and Coupon Chief is where I usually start. This year I'll start with the Nokia coupons, because my wife is looking for a new phone.

What am I looking for? My fondest wish (are you reading this, Mom?) is a new digital camera. And world peace.

Link: coupons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home