Sunday, November 05, 2006

FAFSA online

It is that time of year again: time to start working on financial aid applications. I despise this process, but at this point I've been through the process so many times that I'm almost numb: dredge out my boxes of financial data, sit down with the FAFSA, send it in, wait on edge of seat for the result in the mail, then grouse about the result.

Only this year I'm hoping that things will go a little bit more smoothly. I found a site called www.FAFSAonline.com that allows me to file the FAFSA online. Maybe more importantly, the site offers a series of "secrets" to help maximize the amount of aid that I may receive. These "secrets" are not cheap gimmicks, but rather in-depth explanations of how the financial aid process works and how this can be used to your advantage.

In fact, the whole site is really informative and easy-to-use, with a compelling walkthrough and/or audio tour offered to new visitors. This site is making the FASFA process a lot easier for me this year.

Link: FAFSA online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home