Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Heavy's Angels

I have to admit that I have a weakness for cute women. I'm not talking about slutty, depraved women (though I know they have their fans). I'm talking about cute, confident women who make me laugh.

This is part of the reason that I'm such a fan of sites like YouTube and others with user-generated content. These sites feature a lot of smart people who are confident enough to put themselves out there in front of the world. Lonelygirl15 is a great example: funny, smart, and all that. Fake, too, but maybe that's beside the point. Although, I must say that I find it embarrassing that I respond to lonelygirl in exactly the way nerdy guys are supposed to.

Heavy.com has just launched a webcam competition called Heavy's Angels. Girls post videos to the site and the girl with the most video views wins...get this...a car.

My favorite girls are:
  1. zilchnerd: she's got rhythm, and I like her devil-may-care screen name
  2. SWIFTMONEY: this girl is cute and her videos actually have pretty decent production values, if you can believe it. Her clips tell a little story.
  3. oxycottontail: there is just one word for this one: smokin'. She is almost over the edge of cute and into the gorge of Gorgeous. Her video is really quite a tease, with her constantly walking the line between dressing and undressing, if you catch my drift.


Link: Heavy's Angels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home