Tuesday, November 07, 2006

RAZZ mixer for bloggers

I have a private family blog, and we've been having a LOT of fun with the RAZZ mixer over the past few days. I have been using iMusic to record funny songs sung by my family, and have then posted them to our blog, and everybody has gotten a kick out of it. But iMusic is a bit hard to learn.

So my brother pointed me to the RAZZ mixer, an online application that is much simpler than iMusic but suitable for laying down a quick track while sitting at the computer. You could even do this at work, if you get there very early, before anybody else has arrived.

You can Try the RAZZ Mixer Yourself, or check out my funny little sample:



Make your own Razz!

The possibilities are endless!

Some screenshots:







Link: Try the RAZZ Mixer Yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home