Friday, December 08, 2006

AdPack

As most of you know, I've been trying out different marketing ideas on the web. I started with Google, have reviewed Yahoo's efforts, and more recently PayPerPost. Now I've started looking at AdPack, a marketing product whose goal is to help you generate Advertising Ideas.

This is important. I can't tell you how many folks I know who have started businesses and have only one idea: to spend money at Google. Google is fine, but reaches only one audience. To reach others you will need different approaches.

AdPack gives you some ideas for those approaches. I am just working through the product and will post more as I go. The good news, though, is that they offer a full 100% money back guarantee. If the product doesn't work, you can always return it.





Link: Advertising Ideas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home