Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mobile Sidewalk Ringtones

I broke down this weekend and bought two new cell phones, with a new service plan. The bad part is, I was tricked into doing it by my wife and one of those sleazy guys in the Cingular kiosks at the mall.

Anyway, I've got a new phone and now I need ringtones. My old Motorola phone was purchased before companies were making real money off of ringtones, and it came with a decent selection. My new LG phone comes with a bunch of lame tones that basically force you to buy more.

Finally, though a friend pointed me to a place where I could get 15 free Ringtones: http://banners.mobilesidewalk.com/landingpages/musictrivia/music_land_aa.asp?. The sign up process was incredibly fast and easy, and I did get the ringtones. They have 1000s of choices from all genres--I thought the selection was great. Overall, I think that this site is a win for all new cell phone owners. Check it out!

Link: http://banners.mobilesidewalk.com/landingpages/musictrivia/music_land_aa.asp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home