Monday, October 30, 2006

DaytradeTeam

I think it must be pretty clear that we are near the end of a great run here. You don't see too many Octobers like this last one.

I look at the road down as a huge opportunity to make profits, so I've been spending more time on day trading lately. Normally I spend about one hour in the early morning stock trading before starting my real job. Lately I've been up to about two hours because I've seen so many great opportunities.

Along with this greater time commitment, I've spent more time exploring online trading services. I had a nice one, DaytradeTeam.com, recommended to me recently. These folks offer all the usual execution abilities offered by Ameritrade and others, but they add sophisticated data systems for day trading, options trading, and even swing trading. I particularly like the DaytradeTeam Live Trade Room, which gives you a trading environment similar to that at major Wall Streat firms. The education systems at DaytradeTeam are also superior both in number and quality.

Link: stock trading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home