Sunday, November 12, 2006

ICICI enjoys brisk business in Blighty

Truly, the internet has transformed retail banking. Five years ago, I hated my bank. I don not think this is too strong a word. Now I bank with Bank of America, and although I don't much like their fees or interest rates, their online banking software is top-notch. I never lose a change to talk about it. Banks that do this well are going to dominate in coming years.

ICICI Bank is growing rapidly in the UK, with its clients comprising not only NRIs but also other sections of the British society. Buoyed by the success of ‘direct banking’, an Internet-based facility, ICICI Bank UK Ltd is building a large clientele among the local population. ...It is planning to launch personal loans through the Internet and start transaction...

Link: ICICI enjoys brisk business in Blighty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home