Wednesday, November 15, 2006

O. J. Simpson is an idiot

OK, I'm sure I'm not the only one posting about this, but it is just too pathetic and infuriating to be ignored. O.J. is saying "I didn't do it, but here's how I would have done it?" This is the physical incarnation of poor judgment. By the way, I am not one of those people who has always believed OJ to be guilty. I'm agnostic. I don't know. But, clearly, the man is an idiot.

O. J. Simpson, who was acquitted 11 years ago in the 1994 death of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald L. Goldman has written a book and will appear on television telling “how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible,” his publisher and the Fox television network said on Tuesday.

Link: worst judgment ever (NYT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home