Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I LOVE PPP

I've been writing some paid posts for about a month now. I received my first payments yesterday, totaling $42.50. And I've got to tell you, I want to shout it from the rooftops: I LOVE PPP.

In case you haven't heard, PayPerPost offers blog advertising to advertisers and a little bit of extra income to bloggers. Advertisers post "opportunities" on the PayPerPost site, and bloggers who take the opportunities get paid a few bucks for post.

I have used PPP both as an advertiser and as a blogger and have been delighted from both perspectives. Advertising on PPP sent my Technorati ranking skyrocketing within the space of about a month and doubled my monthly visits. Blogging for PPP has provided me with enough extra income that I feel really motivated to blog. And PPP advertisers are the types of businesses that I want to blog about anyway: often technology based, usually small, usually cutting edge.

What do I love best about PayPerPost? I love the boundless enthusiasm of the company for its own great idea. PPP makes no effort to discourage bloggers from disclosing their ties to the company--in fact, PPP has encouraged every blogger to post a disclosure policy. And PPP is staffed by a fun group of people who know how to motivate bloggers. I am terribly impressed with this company.

Link: blog advertising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home