Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holiday ecards

Okay, it is time for the holiday cards. In my house we have three Christmas card lists. First, there are the true lifelong friends and relatives. Second, there are critical business associates with whom I need to remain on good terms. Finally, there are a bunch of casual acquaintences with whom I need to make some contact, any contact. The first two groups are getting a family-style greeting card from Snapfish. The last group is getting an ecard!

I have to admit that I like the ecard. I don't read the paper greeting cards that I receive, but I read each and every ecard. There is an endless variety of such cards out there, and I like seeing the world's imagination laid bare. I especially like the funny and/or risque cards.

So far this year (yes, I've received a half-dozen Christmas cards already) the best cards I've seen are from Egreetings. I thought that these two were particularly good: But there are many others to choose from.

Anyway, the site has a free 30-day trial to send eCards and a yearly subscription for only $13.99. The subscription lets you schedule eCards to arrive either instantly or on a specific date.







Link: Christmas greetings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home