Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More POKER!

I hate to say that my poker obsession seems to be growing. OK, I don't hate to say it--that's just an expression. Actually I am having a lot of fun.

My first requirement was a great online poker room in which to practice. After some poking around and getting recommendations, I found VegasPokerPro.com. This site offers not only the poker rooms but also numerous extras, including active community forums, free tournaments, unusually frank reviews of other poker sites, and ongoing promotions. What I enjoy most about this site is the active community. There are so many members willing to share their thoughts on your experiences online. I have played a lot of poker (in the distant past) but have little or no experience online. But the folks at VPP have seen it all. Some of them can almost finish writing your posts for you, they've spent so much time at online poker sites. Check it out if you are interested in any of these topics: VegasPokerPro, Party Poker, Poker Strategy, Free Poker, Full Tilt Poker, OR Poker Forum.

Perhaps my favorite feature of the site, though, is the Poker League. I am a big fan of leagues of all kinds, as I think they provide lots of practice along with an instant community. This league holds tournaments every week. I think I'll start working up my courage now to participate in the coming tourney.

Links: VegasPokerPro, Party Poker, Poker Strategy, Free Poker, Full Tilt Poker, Poker Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home