Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The real scoop on Vonage

I've been thinking about shutting off the land line. I'm hesitating, though, because my wife is against it. I'm afraid that all her concerns about service, call quality, etc., might turn out to be on the mark. But I think that VoIP can work at least as well as our landline.

I spent some time at the Vonage Forum site doing my homework. This site bills itself as an "independent support site" and has reviews, news, and forums focused on Vonage. This site gives you the real scoop on Vonage. There is too much information there to summarize in one post, but suffice it to say that most participants in the forums are Vonage enthusiasts, not troublemakers. If you are thinking about signing up for Vonage, you should do your homework on this site.

Link: Vonage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home