Sunday, October 15, 2006

Review of Moving.bz

I don't know of too many businesses that are using the ".bz" extension. I'm not sure why not, maybe it's just a bit harder to remember.

On the advice of a friend, though, I decided to check out this Self Storage Directory - Moving.bz. I am getting ready to move to a larger home next month and am looking for Door-to-door type self storage. Turns out that these services can be pretty expensive.

I was very impressed with Moving.bz. The site is a directory of two kinds of services: self storage and moving services. They list providers in your area and you can get quotes from each one.

On the self storage side, the site is impressively comprehensive and opened my up to a whole list of door-to-door type services that I hadn't considered. My original first choice turned out to be the most expensive, so perhaps I'll save some money here.

I also checked out the moving services side. Although I am not sure whether I need a mover, I found that there are some relatively cheap movers that might fit my relatively short-distance move. Again, Moving.bz opened my eyes to a bunch of possibilities of which I previously hadn't been aware.

If you are moving, I recommend this site wholeheartedly.

Link: Self Storage Directory - Moving.bz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home