Sunday, October 15, 2006

MyHomeThing lead generation

I made a little money in the real-estate boom. A little. This boom seems to be over, though, and we should all be thinking now about how to be ready for the next boom.

One thought that's occurred to me is to start a services-oriented website in this area. I've considered mortgage services, home improvement sites, design services, etc. Lately I've been looking around at various services to see how they stack up.

One place I ended up, in addition to the usual suspects, is myhomething. For me, it was a pretty discouraging visit--because these guys have it covered. Lead generation, mortgage services, home services, realtors, moving...you name it. In fact, the moving services offered here are similar to those that I reviewed below. On this site, you could find your new home, finance it, and move to it in one fell swoop. Truly, this site is a treasure. I love it!

Clearly, I'll need to give more thought to my plan to become a real-estate baron.

Link: myhomething

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home