Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Overdue gifts

It is January 16. I still have gifts to give. What happened was this: we left town for the holidays, and returned to find a stack of gifts on our stoop! These were late arrivals from other folks, and now it's time to give back.

This year I've been big into telescopes and sunglasses. I'm into astronomy and I love to spread that joy by giving a telescope--but a telescope clearly isn't for everyone. So, if I don't think that you'd liike a telescope, you're very likely to receive sunglasses. Kids are more likely to receive flashlights. My father-in law received a rangefinder (for golf). One of my old Michigan buddies received wiley x goggles (perfect for a Michigander!).

This year I've gotten most all of these items from www.OpticsPlanet.net. They have a huge selection, discount sale pricing, and free shipping on orders over $30 (mine always are!).

Please see my Disclosure Policy in the right sidebar.





Link: wiley x goggles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home