Monday, December 18, 2006

Ringtones with avatars

I bought myself the smart phone I've been wanting to get, and it does video. I'll write a full review soon.

A buddy who has the same phone pointed me to U-DOO.com, which is a web site that lets you build an avatar with matching ringtone. I was really impressed with the avatar-buiding tool, which is simple but still allows lots of customization. Check it out here. The ringtone can be used on the phone, while the avatar can be uploaded to MySpace...or to your smart phone, if you've been smart enough to buy yourself one! Now, when my phone rings, it displays both sound and video. Actually, I think that I can make different ringtones with avatars for all my friends.

U-DOO is free for the first sixty days!

Link: Check it out here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home