Friday, January 26, 2007

T-Mobile myFaves

My wife and I had a decidedly low-brow Christmas this year. We got cell phones and iPods. That's right, those gadgets have become very low-brow indeed. If we were a little more sophisticated, we would have bought antique furniture.

My wife got a free T-Mobile RAZR and I got a smart phone, which I'm planning to review for you later. To get the free RAZR we had to get a new plan, which turns out to be the best part of the whole deal.

We also switch plans to T-Mobile myFaves, which I absolutely LOVE. This plan allows you to define a circle of friends to whom calling is free. These friends can be on home phones or cell phones, local or long distance.

Basically, myFaves has eliminated all the overages we used to have. It turns out that about 90% of my calls are made to the same four people: my wife, my brother, and my two business partners.

I've now noticed that T-Mobile is offering a rebate of $50 when ordering a new T-Mobile plan online (through March 31). I can't recommend this plan highly enough! If you are nearing the end of your contract, check it out.



Link: free T-Mobile RAZR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home