Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SpoofCard for prank calls

OK, I am one of those folks--some of you may find us annoying--who really likes to make prank calls. NOT of the prince-albert-in-a-can variety. Instead, I like to call up my brother/wife/friend and pretend to be his boss/girlfriend/boyfriend for a few minutes at the start of a call.

And cell phones have ruined all this. Now, whenever I call somebody, they know in advance that it's me calling. Pretending to be somebody else is just a formality, if I bother at all.

So my wife pointed me to SpoofCard calling cards, at www.SpoofCard.com, which offer the ability to change what shows up on the caller ID when they receive a phone call. Now this is a platform that I can get behind. In fact, SpoofCard also offers--you won't believe this--a voice changer. That's right, the software will actually allow you to change your voice to sound more like the boss/girlfriend/boyfriend that you are trying to imitate!

It is amazing to me that somebody would set up a service that is so perfect for my own peculiar needs! Have fun with it and send me your SpoofCard stories.



Link: www.SpoofCard.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home